Jabil Waterford’s diverse capabilities help our customers succeed in the complex, evolving healthcare marketplace.
As Ireland’s 5th largest city, and the largest in the country’s southeast region, Waterford is home to a diverse number of multinational companies, including an impressive concentration of globally recognized franchises from the Life Sciences and Engineering sectors. Jabil Waterford greatly benefits from the highly trained STEM graduates living across the region who provide a dependable source of technicians and engineers for employment at this six-acre, state- of-the-art manufacturing facility. Additionally, Jabil Waterford has instant access to material test facilities on its doorstep with the South East Applied Materials (SEAM) institute located next door at the Waterford Institute of Technology, as well as a host of other material test capabilities within the rest of Ireland.
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Pharmaceutical Delivery Systems
- Medical Devices
- Consumer Healthcare Products
- Drug Handling
- High Level & Volume, Complex Automated Assembly & Integration
- Automation Development
- Technical Training Centre
- Class 8 Cleanroom
- Ultra Sonic Welding
- Plastic Injection Moulding In GMP Environment
- Mould Tool Design & Engineering In GMP Environment
- Precision Moulding In GMP Environment
- Additive Manufacturing
- Device Development Centre
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory & Logistics Management
- CT Scanning
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485
- ISO 13485:2012
- 201,400 sq. ft.