Jabil Waterford’s diverse capabilities help our customers succeed in the complex, evolving healthcare marketplace.
As Ireland’s 5th largest city, and the largest in the country’s southeast region, Waterford is home to a diverse number of multinational companies, including an impressive concentration of globally recognized franchises from the Life Sciences and Engineering sectors. Jabil Waterford greatly benefits from the highly trained STEM graduates living across the region who provide a dependable source of technicians and engineers for employment at this six-acre, state- of-the-art manufacturing facility. Additionally, Jabil Waterford has instant access to material test facilities on its doorstep with the South East Applied Materials (SEAM) institute located next door at the Waterford Institute of Technology, as well as a host of other material test capabilities within the rest of Ireland.
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Consumer Healthcare Products
- Medical Devices
- Pharmaceutical Delivery Systems
- Additive Manufacturing
- Automation Development
- Class 8 Cleanroom
- CT Scanning
- Device Development Centre
- Drug Handling
- High Level & Volume, Complex Automated Assembly & Integration
- Inventory & Logistics Management
- Mould Tool Design & Engineering In GMP Environment
- Plastic Injection Moulding In GMP Environment
- Precision Moulding In GMP Environment
- Supply Chain Management
- Technical Training Centre
- Ultra Sonic Welding
- 201,400 sq. ft.