Jabil Healthcare Engineering and Technology
Collaborate on innovative design for new products, processes, and production
The Jabil Healthcare Engineering and Technology (JHET) group serves the world’s leading healthcare brands from early research and design, to product development and test, new product introduction and into a seamless transition to full scale manufacturing. Customers who utilize our services gain access to cutting-edge technologies, experts in product and process design and experience an overall accelerated time to market.
The team consists of Program Managers, Supply Chain Managers, System Architects, Engineers (Mechanical. Electrical, Software, Firmware, DFx, Test, Verification Reliability, etc.), experts in Quality, Tooling, Materials and more.
Our core capabilities include:
- Product Architecture and Development
- Power Solutions
- Sensors, Optics and Cameras
- Wireless Technologies
- Human Machine Interface
- Adhesives, polymers, material science
- Textiles, Lamination Processes
- Molding, Extrusion and Tooling
- Dfx and Product Launch Support
- DfMold and Mold Flow Analysis
- Data Solutions, Apps and Dashboards
- Fluidics and Microfluidics
- Additive Manufacturing (Printed Electronics and 3D Printing)
- Thermal Analysis and Simulation
- Factory Automation
Our product domain expertise includes:
- Analytical Instrumentation – Chromatography and Spectroscopy
- Anesthesia & Respiratory Devices
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Blood Management
- Cardiovascular/Neurology Products – External and Implanted
- Dental Equipment
- Diabetes Care
- ENT Devices
- Infusion Systems
- Pharmaceutical Drug Delivery Devices – Injection & Inhalation
- IVD Point of Care and Molecular Diagnostics
- Medical Dispensing Systems
- Minimally Invasive Devices/Catheters
- Patient Monitoring
- Sterilization and Disinfection
- Surgical Devices
- Test and Measurement
- Wearables – Consumer and Clinical
- Wound Care Management
Markets We Serve
Jabil Healthcare's Medical Devices sector solutions across various domains including minimally invasive devices, blood management, cardiology, patient monitoring, neurology, and surgical expertise in design engineering, NPI, tooling, injection molding, and supply chain management.
Jabil Healthcare's orthopedics provides excellence in manufacturing complex and innovative healthcare products for trauma, joints, spine, and craniomaxillofacial (CMF) surgical solutions delivering solutions that maximize precision care, quality and value.
Jabil Healthcare Diagnostics sector has innovative capabilities in digital healthcare manufacturing, driven by demand for increased portability and mobility of diagnostics equipment, requirements for data, critical to connected patient ecosystem and point-of-care environment.
Pharmaceutical Delivery Systems
Jabil Healthcare’s Pharmaceutical Delivery Systems (PDS), complex innovative drug delivery device manufacturing. PDS operates in two key domains: inhalers and injectables. Product lifecycle management, design, sterilization, assembly of final product and FinPack.
Jabil Healthcare designs and develops both regulated and non-regulated wearables and consumer health products: fitness trackers, smart footwear, sensor-integrated shorts, shirts, belts, blood pressure monitors, breast pumps, and oral health care products like toothbrushes.
It's About Time!
How to develop a more agile response to the digital disruptions in healthcare product lifecycles.