Advanced Design and Rapid Prototyping Enable Our Customers to Capitalize on Emerging Print Technologies
Making an Impact
Jabil is a world leader in all aspects of print manufacturing from pre-printing capital equipment and consumer/enterprise printers to commercial digital printing presses and emerging 3D printing technologies. Our cost-effective and comprehensive global solutions — from design and manufacturing to validation, supply chain management and distribution — consistently accelerate time-to-market, reduce execution risk and lower total landed costs.
A Proactive Solutions Partner
Jabil’s Print sector engineers, builds and ramps industrial printers, mechanical and touchscreen controls, cartridges, automatic document feeders, scanners, and other print components. As a proactive solutions partner, Jabil has won numerous supplier awards and has brought millions of multifunction printers to market. Customers take advantage of our advanced design and rapid prototyping capabilities in order to move quickly and capitalize on emerging print technologies and trends. To that end, a leading printing company has chosen Jabil as a foundation development partner for its 3D printer product line.
Jabil print expertise and capabilities include:
- Thermal, inkjet, and laser/LED print systems
- Motor controls, actuators and sensors, and gear design
- Low-cost, complex kinematic mechanisms
- Paper path and handling design
- CIS/LED array and CCD scanning systems
- Image processing and quality analysis
- LCD and touchscreen display
- Injection-molded components using in-mold laminate and decoration processes
- Driving systems, motion stability, and dynamic control simulations
Our best-in-class, end-to-end services accelerate our customers’ time-to-market and ensure market leadership. From design and fabrication through testing and our proprietary supply chain software InControl™, Jabil delivers technological and innovative solutions to the printing industry.