Jabil’s manufacturing facility in Bandung is strategically located in Bandung Teknopolis, the future center of Indonesia’s technology industry. The facility specializes in affordability in high-mix, low-volume, simple to medium complexity solutions for the aerospace and defense industries.
Customer-Focused Business Model
Being customer-centric is a core value at Jabil. Each customer, regardless of size, has one point of contact and a support team to ensure optimal performance locally and globally. We are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with a highly skilled, motivated and experienced workforce; flexibility; speed-to market; materials spend leverage; and global supply chain partners. We are also committed to continued human resource development and equipment and process upgrades.
- 3 -5 axis CNC milling, turning, turn milling; variaxis machine
- 1m x 1m form factor
- Production hours of up to 500-K/year
Special Processes & Finishing
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT): Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) and Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI)
- Chemical conversion
- High accuracy coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
- Surfcom-Nex Stylus Calibration
- Profile projector
- Horizontal Scan Reflex 52
- Height Gauge, Micrometer, Block Gauge
Security, Certifications, Anti-Counterfeit Protection and Experience
Jabil provides the level of quality and security that is essential in the highly regulated industries of defense and aerospace, in conjunction with advanced IP protection systems and market leading anti-counterfeit protection.
- AS 9100
- 1,636 sq. ft.