Retail Technology Solutions
Providing Retail Innovators the Confidence, Capabilities and Vision to Transform Their Operations
Making an Impact
Why First Retail Innovation
Retail is in an era of disruption and we are living in a world where experiences are valued more than things. This is true not just for what consumers purchase but how they purchase. Today’s consumer expects a shopping experience that is personal, informative and convenient.
Retail as an industry must evolve and become truly omni-channel in order to accommodate these consumer demands. Brick-and-mortar stores are downsizing their footprint and moving online, while online retailers are building brick-and-mortar locations to allow consumers to interact with their products. Technologies, such as click-and-collect, automated checkout and Near Field Communications (NFC) are redefining the customer journey touchpoints for all retailers.
Jabil Retail Technology Solutions
As a Retail Innovator, you’re asking all the right questions: How can we use technology to stay ahead of the curve? How can we streamline operations? How can we delight customers across every channel?
Since our founding, companies have trusted Jabil to navigate complex supply chains, create hardware from difficult specifications and deliver on a global scale. Through this experience, Jabil has learned what challenges to anticipate and how best to solve them. Together, we can answer those questions and address key market drivers in emerging technology segments that include:
Historically, Jabil has operated as a contract manufacturer, building and ramping products for the world’s leading brands. To ensure that both we and our clients stay relevant throughout this era of disruption, we have evolved to much more.
Today, our Jabil Retail Technology Solutions breadth and scale includes:
- Strategic partnerships with access to 90 percent of top retailers across approximately 10,000 store fronts
- Partnerships with companies like Toshiba, Zebra, NCR, PwC, Sierra Wireless, Intel, Amazon, Ingenico and SES-imagotag
- Offering services across every phase of the innovation cycle – discovery/planning, designing, building, deploying and support
- World-class manufacturing global footprint consisting of over 100 facilities on four continents
- Enabling global companies to make fast high-quality supply chain decisions without sacrificing agility, resilience, predictability and compliance
We’re a solutions and services provider. Retail Innovators that are focused on investing in technology through incremental changes can transform both the customer experience and their own operations. Clients leverage Jabil Retail Technology Solutions “why first” approach to gain insights, drive efficiencies, create new business models and transform customer experiences.