Located in Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte offers quality and value for customers in the automotive, industrial, retail, and energy markets. Our diverse suite of capabilities helps customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably.
We operate in the electronic manufacturing market, and our purpose is to make the world a better place with the way we deliver technology. As our focus, we have the expansion of innovative solutions and respect for the environment, bringing good practices to the community.
Our main products assembled are Points of Sales (POS), M2M Modules, Seed Sensor, Converters, Electrical Control Cabinets, and Wind Pitch System. We count with a flexible approach that streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain, and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
SOCIAL is also part of Jabil purpose
PGG, “Projeto Gente Grande” is a socio-cultural project that supports the orchestra "Sol das Gerais" and currently serves about 96 low-income girls, aged 11 to 18 outskirts of Betim and Contagem, cities localized in Minas Gerais, Brazil. More than 1000 girls have been part of the project.
The objective is to promote inclusion through the music and improve the school performance, digital culture, facilitate insertion in the labor market and promote ethical and solidary entrepreneurship. Jabil has been a partner of PGG for 25 years and, since then, has been helping the project to become stronger through donations and assistance
- BNDES Content Localization
- Design for automated assembly
- High-Level Assembly and Test Lines
- High-Mix, Low Volume
- Internal Component Failure Analysis Lab
- Lean Six Sigma
- Machine To Machine
- PCBA production lines with Fuji NXT SMT platform
- Power Electronics Design
- Product Introduction
- Radio Frequency Identification Technology
- Test Engineering
- AUTOMATED EXPRESS OPERATOR (AEO)
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- 154,000 sq. ft.