Fremont & Livermore
Jabil Fremont and Jabil Livermore offer world-class precision machining, mechanical assembly and clean room assembly for the semiconductor, aerospace and medical machined component industries. Conveniently located minutes from our San Jose sites, and with over 30 years of experience, the sites feature 150,000 square feet of manufacturing and assembly floor space, increasing Jabil’s fully dedicated capital equipment manufacturing footprint in Silicon Valley to 300,000 square feet.
A member of the National Tooling and Machining Association and a two-time Supplier of the Year award winner, the dual sites help clients shorten lead times, improve quality and reduce costs.
- 33 Horizontal CNC Machining Centers
- 21 Vertical CNC Machining Centers
- 12 Horizontal CNC Turning Centers
- 7 Vertical CNC Turning Centers
- 13 5-Axis MachiningCenters
- Part Milling capability up to 74" x 59" and 11,000 lbs
- Part Turning capability up to 49" x 37"and 3,300 lbs
- Rapid Prototyping: Rapid development of CNC programs for rapid prototypes and production parts utilizing MasterCam, SolidWorks or GeoPath
- Clean Room Assembly: Our ISO class 6 hard wall cleanroom is utilized to integrate electro-mechanical assemblies and sub-components
- Mechanical Assembly: Our mechanical assembly and finishing departments provide the final touches necessary to deliver our products to our customers
Leveraging the power of 200,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business —with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Cleanroom Assembly
- Mechanical Assembly
- Precision Machining Manufacturing
- ISO 9001: 2008
- 205,000 sq. ft.
Jabil advanced assembly expertise lets us incorporate the latest materials and processes for electrical and mechanical part assembly.
Jabil’s automation capabilities help lower capital investments and manufacturing operating costs.
Mechanical Design Engineering
Top-tier industrial firms worldwide leverage Jabil mechanical design engineering expertise and experience for diverse product and system needs.
Jabil engineers use precision mechanics to integrate mechanical components into tight spaces without compromising performance.