Jabil Misgav is a leading contract manufacturing (CM) provider for high-tech capital equipment manufacturers. We design, fabricate, and install high-level, turnkey systems and sub-systems from basic mechanical integration to the power-up stage. Jabil has in-house design capabilities for enclosures, main frames, chassis, and e-racks, and our in-house ability to design and produce sheet metal parts, machined parts, cables, and power distribution units lets us offer extraordinary operational excellence.
Our diverse suite of capabilities include:
- High-mix, low-volume
- Mechanical design
- Sheet metal production
- Large format tools systems assembly and integration
Founded in 1983 as Shemer Metal, the company established a significant presence in the large-format print industry. In 2015, Jabil acquired the Shemer Group’s motion and metal capabilities. Jabil Misgav specializes in the design and manufacture of high complexity chassis, enclosures and final systems assembly for top-tier OEMs.
For the Print industry, Jabil Misgav provides key capabilities for print-press, high volume and commercial 3D print systems:
- Engine, Module Chassis & Enclosure
- Design & Fabrication
- LF Printer Chassis
- Complex covers
- Finished Engines & Media Handling Systems
- High complexity systems assembly
Leveraging the power of 200,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Design Engineering
- Enterprise Printing
- Power Engineering
Jabil is a world leader in print manufacturing including pre-printing capital equipment, consumer/enterprise devices and commercial presses, and 3-D technologies.
Jabil Power Electronics expertise extends across multiple industries and numerous product applications.
Mechanical Design Engineering
Top-tier industrial firms worldwide leverage Jabil mechanical design engineering expertise and experience for diverse product and system needs.