San Jose (Engineering), California
Jabil San Jose (Engineering) is an established leader in providing high-quality, comprehensive, and integrated design, manufacturing, and assembly solutions. With on-time delivery and on-budget execution, we work closely with major OEMs, R&D labs, and chip manufacturers in semiconductor, display, renewable energy, solar, cryogenics, micro-electronics, pharmaceutical, biotech, medical, and aerospace manufacturing markets to provide customized and innovative turnkey solutions.
Our diverse capabilities help customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably:
- Orbital welding
- Manual welding
- Precision machining
- Sheet metal
Leveraging the power of 250,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- ISO 13485
- ISO 9001