With its strategic location, Jabil Singapore is well-positioned to drive supply chain intelligence, visibility and accelerate time-to-market to enable the best strategies, innovation and design for a superior financial performance and customer experience with the Jabil Intelligent Digital Supply Chain solutions.
Jabil Singapore works with some of the biggest names in healthcare, telecommunications, capital equipment, print, computing and storage.
Jabil Singapore is also connected to the world through a strong network of international trade agreements, having achieved Secured Trade Partnership (STP) and Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) status, moving and doing business seamlessly with well developed digital, transport and trade networks that connect all corners of the world.
- Access Communications
- Capital Equipment
- Computing Stoage
- Instrumentation/ Distribution
- Print & Retail
- Additive Manufacturing
- BTO/CTO Capability & Order Fulfilment
- Clean Room Operations (Class 10K/1K)
- Consumer Healthcare Development
- Engineering Design Services
- GSA/TAA Build and Services
- High Level Complex Assembly and Integration
- Inventory and Logistics Management
- Low Volume/High Mix Manufacturing
- Sourcing and Procurement Services
- Supplier Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Trade Compliance
- ISO 13485:2016
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 9001:2015
- MEDICAL DEVICE SINGLE AUDIT PROGRAM (MDSAP)
- 350,000 sq. ft.