Taichung (Cutting Tools)
The Jabil Taichung (Cutting Tools) facility specializes in developing and producing carbide cutting tools for precision milling and drilling delicate parts used in the production of mobile phones. Equipped with 56 sets of German precision grinding machines and PVD coating machines and high-tech automatic measurement instruments, we are dedicated to supplying high-performance cutting tools to customers worldwide.
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Automatic 4 axis inspection instruments
- Automatic defects detection instruments
- Automatic surface 3D laser scanning and analyzing instruments
- German & Swiss PVD coating machines
- German precision 6 axis grinding machines
- Non-contact optical 3D surface characterization and roughness measuring instruments
- ISO 14001
- ISO 50001
- ISO 9001
- OHSAS 18001
Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
Jabil multi-axis, multi-tasking CNC machine tools, applied with the latest computer-assisted design and manufacturing technologies, enable high-quality serialized processing of diverse plastics and metals.…
Mechanical Design Engineering
Top-tier industrial firms worldwide leverage Jabil mechanical design engineering expertise and experience for diverse product and system needs.
Jabil’s automation capabilities help lower capital investments and manufacturing operating costs.