In November 2022 Jabil officially opened its new Design Center in Wroclaw, Poland extending Jabil’s European Design Center footprint and capabilities in the areas of concept feasibility, development engineering, industrialization engineering, material technology and advanced manufacturing technology.
The 10,000 square foot Design Center will develop leading-edge technologies for multiple industries including the automotive and healthcare sectors with Jabil’s team of engineers designing some of the most innovative and complex products for the world’s leading brands. The Jabil Wroclaw Design Center with its diverse suite of capabilities will help customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably.
Leveraging the power of 250,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials and reach target markets with intelligent supply chain solutions
In a global economy where the demands on the products designed and made rise higher every day, Jabil’s flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, enabling customers to innovate and get to market faster.
HR Employee Services
Coupled with the Design Center, Jabil Wroclaw is also home to Jabil’s European Human Resources Employee Services (HRES) Team. The HRES Team supports the organization with the resolution of day-to-day HR inquiries and the completion of HR administrative tasks while providing an exceptional employee experience. The HRES team supports 21 of Jabil’s sites across Europe with HR tasks, working across 10 European countries and eight languages.
- Energy, Industrial and Building
- Packaging & Retail
- Print & Retail
- Smart Home and Appliances
- Electronic Power Design
- Industrialization Support
- Mechanical Design
- PCB Design
- Project Management
- Value Add Value Engineering (VAVE)