JGP WUXI Tooling possesses diversified mold manufacturing capabilities which are broadly applied in consumer electronics, healthcare, packaging, and automotive product field.
Through continuous improvement and innovation, there are various types of molds, from standard mold to high precision mold, can be developed to meet customer's demand. Meanwhile, we also implement self-developed Tool Smart Manufacturing System to establish unique Smart Factory in the Tooling industry. We are going to leverage better quality and higher delivery performance to win more praise from customers and become the manufacturer providing the best solutions in the world.
Leveraging the power of 250,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability.
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions.
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies.
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies.
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions.
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Insert Mold
- LSR Mold
- Mini Injection Mold
- Optical Mold (VR/AR/Lens)
- Over Mold (IMD/IML/IMF)
- Rapid Mold (7 Days)
- Single/Multi-Shot Mold
- ISO 14001
- ISO 27001
- ISO 45001
- ISO 9001
- 12,100 sq. ft.