How are brands tackling sustainable packaging?
Download the 2019 Sustainable Packaging Trends survey report.
Today, the world consistently produces more than 300 million tons of plastic each year, only 9 percent of which is recycled. Sustainability is no longer just a trend. No longer a "nice-to-have." It has become a mandate. How are product brands approaching sustainability in packaging?
Aiming to capture hard data on plans, challenges, and opinions around sustainable packaging, Jabil partnered with Dimensional Research to field an online survey to 204 packaging decision-makers involved in a variety of industries, including food and beverage, personal care and home care.
What’s included in the Sustainable Packaging Trends report?
- Key and detailed findings from the survey
- How companies are prioritizing sustainable packaging
- The biggest sustainable packaging delivery challenges
- Materials, cost and supply considerations for sustainable packaging solutions
- How companies are setting their sustainability goals