Jabil Gurnee’s diverse capabilities help our customers succeed in the complex, evolving healthcare marketplace.
In 2017 Jabil greatly expanded the Gurnee facility, just northwest of Chicago, dramatically enhancing its capabilities for delivering to market new, cutting-edge solutions for the design and assembly of medical and pharmaceutical applications. The facility encompasses a 30,000 square foot Class 8 clean room and 45 injection molding machines; and through collaboration with Radius – another company in the Jabil family – it now offers the region industry-leading innovation for product development and design services.
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
Giving Back to the Community
Gurnee employees volunteer regularly at a local organization that coordinates the packaging and distribution of food to people in developing nations. In addition, the Gurnee site raises money for various charities with events and raffles.
- FDA COMPLIANT
- ISO 13485
- NYPRO/JABIL LSS CERTIFICATIONS
- 175,000 sq. ft.
Quality is a core Jabil strategic business element — we have zero tolerance for defects and strive to remove root causes at their source.
Design, Decoration, and In-Mold Labeling (IML)
Jabil helps you differentiate your products from the competition with comprehensive expertise in design, decoration, and molding.
Precision Injection Mold Tooling
Jabil combines design for manufacturability expertise, from concept to high-volume manufacturing, that has served global customers for over 30 years.