Jabil multi-axis, multi-tasking CNC machine tools, applied with the latest computer-assisted design and manufacturing technologies, enable high-quality serialized processing of diverse plastics and metals. Our complimentary processes include thixomolding, die casting, forging, and a variety of surface and coating treatments. And with substantial experience in cosmetic metal parts, high-volume Jabil production facilities perform comprehensive metalworking from stamping and laser welding to anodizing and plating.
Jabil designs, engineers, and builds solutions to help our customers meet the demands of ever-increasing technological demands:
- Pre-engineered platforms provide building blocks based on the most current industry requirements to accelerate time-to-market and significantly reduce non-recurring engineering costs.
- Providing customizable hardware solutions such as metal chassis lets our customers focus on their core differentiators such as software, performance optimization, and product development.
- As a world-class engineering, manufacturing, and services provider — with long-standing relationships with global suppliers and logistics partners — Jabil drives efficiencies in the supply chain without compromising on cost, quality, agility, or risk.
Jabil services adapt readily to your evolving business and product needs, from design and fabrication through complex integration, validation, and test. Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering you to focus on what matters most to your business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- A single point of accountability — unique, secure workcell models with dedicated leads and production lines
- Proprietary, integrated test methodologies that ensure maximum product throughput and minimum materials loss and resource waste
- Intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions that ensure you build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach your target markets — all for the lowest cost
- Investments in next-generation capabilities, tools, processes, and people
- The unique Jabil Blue Sky Center that facilitates advanced, collaborative ideation and rapid prototyping