Jabil Healthcare Packaging (FinPack)
Integrating Drug Product into Complex Drug Delivery Devices
Jabil Healthcare's Finished Product Assembly and Packaging (FinPack) group provides drug/reagent product assembly and packaging services to pharmaceutical and diagnostic customers. Located at the Jabil Healthcare headquarters in Clinton, Massachusetts, we have a dedicated FDA registered and audited cGMP manufacturing area. Our Quality Management System is CFR 820, 210/211 Part 4 and 600 (biologics) compliant and the site has successfully passed Pre-Approval Inspection (PAI) audits by CDER and CDRH.
Jabil Healthcare FinPack supports our customers throughout the product lifecycle, including:
- Focus Group Studies
- Engineering Builds
- Device Verification Testing and Support
- Phase I, II & III Clinicals
- High Volume Production
Exisiting solution outsourcing or transfers Jabil Healthcare FinPack can support the following drug packaging formats:
- Metered Dose Inhaler (MDI) Canisters
- Pre-Filled Syringes (PFS) & Cartridges
- Web Blisters
- Dry Powder Inhaler (DPI) Reservoirs
- Integration of pre-filled drugs into combination products
- Kitting, packaging and labeling of finished goods including instructions for use
- Capabilities include: Pre-filled liquid/powder container control and integration, drug compliant quality system, small and large molecule controls (biologics), label control, high-speed assembly and packaging, engineering and clinical builds
- Requirements include: Low rRelative Humidty (RH), light sensitivity, 2-8C cold chain management, sterilization, Unique Device Identification (UDI) and expiration dating
- Metering and dispensing of reagents and buffers into diagnostic consumables
- Pouching and cartoning of finished goods including instructions for use and calibration cards
- Capabilities include: Liquid metering, lyophilized pellet/powder metering, thawing/degassing, reagent drying, calibration, high-speed assembly and packaging, and engineering builds
- Requirements include: Low RH, light sensitivity, 2-8C/-20C/-80C cold chain management and expiration dating
Markets We Serve
Jabil Healthcare's Medical Devices sector solutions across various domains including minimally invasive devices, blood management, cardiology, patient monitoring, neurology, and surgical expertise in design engineering, NPI, tooling, injection molding, and supply chain management.
Jabil Healthcare's orthopedics provides excellence in manufacturing complex and innovative healthcare products for trauma, joints, spine, and craniomaxillofacial (CMF) surgical solutions delivering solutions that maximize precision care, quality and value.
Jabil Healthcare Diagnostics sector has innovative capabilities in digital healthcare manufacturing, driven by demand for increased portability and mobility of diagnostics equipment, requirements for data, critical to connected patient ecosystem and point-of-care environment.
Pharmaceutical Delivery Systems
Jabil Healthcare’s Pharmaceutical Delivery Systems (PDS), complex innovative drug delivery device manufacturing. PDS operates in two key domains: inhalers and injectables. Product lifecycle management, design, sterilization, assembly of final product and FinPack.
Jabil Healthcare designs and develops both regulated and non-regulated wearables and consumer health products: fitness trackers, smart footwear, sensor-integrated shorts, shirts, belts, blood pressure monitors, breast pumps, and oral health care products like toothbrushes.
It's About Time!
How to develop a more agile response to the digital disruptions in healthcare product lifecycles.