Enabling Huge Leaps in Productivity
Jabil leverages multiple communications, motion control, optics, and sensor technologies to offer unparalleled mechatronic solutions for autonomous robotics and systems.
Autonomous systems have already transformed manufacturing, enabling huge leaps in productivity with improved vision systems, greater mobility, and flexible assembly options. Automated Jabil factories are increasingly networked and reconfigurable down to the smallest valve or switch. And, they are safe, with humans working side-by-side with machines that can immediately sense an accidental presence and stop movement instantly.
Partnering with Jabil, manufacturers gain global access to leading automation engineers and state-of-the-art autonomous systems and processes. Jabil applies its unique expertise to deliver best practices, standards, and divisional resources that focus on specific products and market requirements. Companies have reduced platform equipment costs up to 30% and implemented core processes that are up to 30% faster — using considerably less factory floor space.
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 90 sites in 23 countries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.