A Better Experience by Any Measure
Connected Packaging Overview
Consumer Packaged Goods at a Cross- Roads
It’s getting more and more difficult for CPG brands to reach new customers and hold on to valued ones. The marketplace is in constant flux. Ecommerce is soaring, and smaller brands are becoming fierce competitors almost overnight. How can brands differentiate in this type of environment? Will the old tactics work or is it time for something new?
The Solution: Connected Packaging
How it Works
- Point of use data indicates when product level is running low within the connected device
- Jabil’s Connected Packaging IOT platform sends a new order request to the retailer / ecommerce platform
- The Retailer / ecommerce platform fulfills the order and prepares the shipment for delivery
- The refill package is delivered to the end-consumer right before they run out of product
- The consumer inserts the new consumable package into the connected device
The Three Building Blocks of Connected Packaging
Jabil’s connected packaging solution combines three key elements: a durable connected device, the matching consumable package, and Jabil’s white label Companion App. These forces work together to sense when a product is running low, and automatically reorder – just in time, every time.
See How You Can Transform the User Experience Today
Connected Packaging Demo
Get Started Today With Jabil’s Connected Packaging Services
Connected packaging represents a generational opportunity for CPG brands but getting started can be challenging. Jabil’s portfolio of Connected Packaging services leverage deep domain expertise and established NPI best practices to accelerate this transition. This essential journey can start today with Jabil Packaging Solutions.