TPE SEBS 1300 85A
TPE SEBS 1300 85A 3D printing filament is a Shore 85A elastomer that does not require drying to process and has excellent bed adhesion and ease of printing. TPE SEBS 1300 85A has low moisture absorption and has better elasticity for applications that require high flexibility and durability. It works on all open-platform direct drive 3D printers and can be run on desktop 3D Printers with PTFE Bowden Tubes. TPE SEBS can stretch over 600% and is much easier to print than TPU filaments.
TPE SEBS 85A can be used for parts that need elastomeric properties that can bend, flex and stretch without the need for a heated print bed and has demonstrated a very high success rate in printing complex geometries. TPE SEBS is similar to rubber and other thermoplastic elastomers in its properties, soft to the touch while still being strong and flexible. It is well suited to printing parts that need to dampen vibrations or products that need to retain flexible properties under weather or heat exposure while still maintaining good elastic properties.
No skid / No mark feet
Soft touch grip for power tools
No slip mats for auto interiors
The TPE SEBS 85A is a soft material which is great for prototyping where rubber-like or elastomeric properties are required. Advantages of the TPE SEBS include:
- Low moisture absorption
- High flexibility
- Less visible layer lines
- Higher success print rate
Jabil Additive Dynamic Response Teams
Jabil’s dynamic response teams stand ready in these challenging times to assist you in eliminating barriers to production turnaround challenges, from initial concept to final output. Through the enhanced capabilities of additive manufacturing and the expertise of these teams, you can:
- Consolidate your Bill of Materials (BOM) and cut assembly time through by producing complex part geometries.
- Rapidly iterate new product refinements by eliminating complicated and expensive tooling requirements.
- Access a distributed manufacturing model to produce needed parts locally and on-demand.
- Access a broad ecosystem of new materials engineered for additive manufacturing that meet and exceed product requirements and industry certifications for increasingly high-performance applications.
Contact Us to learn how we can help.