PLA 3100 Additive Pellet
PLA (Polylactic Acid) is a biodegradable, sustainable and food safe polymer made from organic sources, available in several colors and prints on open platforms.
- Available in 7 color options (Natural, White, Gray, Black, Yellow, Blue, Red)
- With a diameter tolerance of ±0.03 mm, Jabil PLA 3100 Filament exceeds the industry standard, resulting in more consistent, better-quality prints
Printing & Use
- Prints on open platforms including Ultimaker S5, Ultimaker 3, Raise3D, Makerbot Method and Taz platforms
- The Jabil PLA 3100 Filament is slightly hygroscopic and can absorb and retain small amounts of moisture from the atmosphere improving visual quality and mechanical properties
- For the best results, print and store filament in a dry environment. If necessary, dry filament in an oven at up to 75 °C (165 °F) for 3 to 4 hours.
- For the latest print profiles, search for Jabil Engineered Materials in the Cura Marketplace
- Applications for the Jabil PLA 3100 Filament includes basic jigs, fixtures, and tooling with low thermal requirements