Jabil Engineered Materials, TPU 90 A is an easy processing, standard product for printing jobs requiring elastomeric properties. This filament is ideal when low scratch and mar or soft touch feel are needed and improved impact strength. TPU materials have good chemical resistance and an operating temperature range of -40 °C to °95 C.
TPU 90 A delivers a rubber-like elasticity, which is resistant to abrasions and performs well even at low temperatures. This filament can be used for parts that need to maintain flexibility and or require a resistance to oils, greases, and other solvents. TPU 90 A is ISO 9001 certified material.
- Jigs, fixtures, and tooling
- Touch pads
- Soft feet with low CoF
- Easy Printability – low shrinkage and warpage
- Excellent elastomeric properties and impact strength
- Abrasion resistance and soft touch properties
- Very consistent lot to lot print properties with a ISO 9001 Certificate of Analysis with every spool
Purchase Jabil Engineered Material TPU 90A on MatterHackers.