Trends in ecommerce packaging whitepaper
Packaging Trends of the New Era
The inevitable shift from traditional retail to e-commerce channels has put brands and their packaging partners in the midst of a significant transition. Brands must now move from a world where packages primarily sat on store shelves to where they also sit in warehouses awaiting a "ready to buy" webpage click.
As a result, brands and packaging professionals responsible for the final product must evolve their packaging solutions to support the new reality of retail.
Jabil's new research report investigates the evolution of an industry in transition and explores the unique nuances of e-commerce packaging that pose both challenges and opportunities.
- Key and detailed findings of the survey
- How growth of e-commerce changes the packaging landscape
- Common e-commerce packaging challenges
- Packaging considerations to make the transition to e-commerce
- How innovation will shape the future of e-commerce packaging
- Methodology and participant demographics