As one of Jabil’s largest sites in the country, JGP Chengdu offers capacity for future expansion and development. We focus on a flexible and holistic approach to customer requirements that streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business, knowing that Jabil has the rest covered.
Serving networking and communications, consumer lifestyles and wearable tech, and mobility markets.
Leveraging the power of 200,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Consumer Electronics
- Consumer Lifestyle
- ESD S20.20: 2014
- ISO 14001
- ISO 27001
- ISO 45001
- ISO 9001
- RBA 6.0
- 7,170,000 sq. ft.
Mechanical Design Engineering
Top-tier industrial firms worldwide leverage Jabil mechanical design engineering expertise and experience for diverse product and system needs.
Jabil's automation capabilities help lower capital investments and manufacturing operating costs.
Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
Jabil multi-axis, multi-tasking CNC machine tools, applied with the latest computer-assisted design and manufacturing technologies, enable high-quality serialized processing of diverse plastics and metals.…