Jabil Knittlingen’s diverse capabilities in the healthcare market help our customers succeed in a complex marketplace.
Strategically located close to Frankfurt, the Knittlingen site is a key player in the plastic consumables manufacturing industry. Operating 24/7 with a highly engaged and qualified team Knittlingen has produced millions of units for the world’s leading healthcare brands since 1969. With 122,000 square feet of manufacturing operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, Knittlingen has a record of successful production, a high level of quality, and engaged employees.
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
Giving Back to the Community
- Partnerships with local technical universities
- Jabil Joules Program for fostering diversity
- Focus on carbon emissions and energy usage reduction
- Automation Development
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Mold Tool Design & Engineering
- Cleanroom Operation (Class 8)
- High Level Complex Assembly & Integration
- Process Design
- Inline Vision Systems
- Engineering Design Services
- Ultra Sonic Welding
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14001
- ISO 50001
- FDA APPROVED
- 122,000 sq. ft.