Jabil Knittlingen’s diverse capabilities in the healthcare market help our customers succeed in a complex marketplace.
Strategically located close to Frankfurt, the Knittlingen site is a key player in the plastic consumables manufacturing industry. Operating 24/7 with a highly engaged and qualified team Knittlingen has produced millions of units for the world’s leading healthcare brands since 1969. With 122,000 square feet of manufacturing operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, Knittlingen has a record of successful production, a high level of quality, and engaged employees.
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
Giving Back to the Community
- Partnerships with local technical universities
- Jabil Joules Program for fostering diversity
- Focus on carbon emissions and energy usage reduction
- Automation Development
- Cleanroom Operation (Class 8)
- Engineering Design Services
- High Level Complex Assembly & Integration
- Inline Vision Systems
- Mold Tool Design & Engineering
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Process Design
- Ultra Sonic Welding
- FDA REGISTERED
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14001
- ISO 50001
- 122,000 sq. ft.