The Shenzhen facility is located in the heart of the Pearl River Delta, one of the most advanced industrial regions in the world. The site provides our customers a strategic manufacturing base in the Asia-Pacific region, combining safe and efficient logistical convenience with other operational advantages.
Shenzhen supports customers with high volume production of medical devices and diagnostic consumables, utilizing various injection molding capabilities and offering manual, semi- and fully-automated production lines.
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- 100k & 10k Cleanroom
- Batch and Device-Level Traceability
- Finished Product Assembly
- Injection Molding: Double Injection Molding (2K Molding)
- Injection Molding: High Cavitation
- Injection Molding: In-Mold Decoration / Labeling
- Injection Molding: Insert Molding
- Injection Molding: Over Molding
- Leak Testing
- Manual Assembly
- Medical Device Experience Class I / II
- Metrology Lab
- NMPA-Complaint Bioburden Lab
- On-Site Tool Maintenance Room
- Semi and Fully-Automated Assembly
- Sterilization Management (Gamma and ETO)
- Ultrasonic Welding, Heat Stacking, Glue Dispensing
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14001
- 194,000 sq. ft.