The Jabil Taichung (Cutter) facility specializes in developing and producing carbide cutting tools for cutting precision molding and milling delicate parts used in the production of mobile phones. Equipped with 51 sets of automatic grinding machines and high-tech measurement machines, we are dedicated to supplying high-performance ratio cutters to customers worldwide.
Our capabilities include:
- CNC milling
- Electric wire cutting
- Electronic discharge machining
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 50001
- OHSAS 18001
Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
Jabil multi-axis, multi-tasking CNC machine tools, applied with the latest computer-assisted design and manufacturing technologies, enable high-quality serialized processing of diverse plastics and metals.
Mechanical Design Engineeering
Top-tier industrial firms worldwide leverage Jabil mechanical design engineering expertise and experience for diverse product and system needs.
Jabil’s automation capabilities help lower capital investments and manufacturing operating costs.