Tianjin (Die Cut)
The Jabil Tianjin (Die Cut) site offers manufacturing solutions to customers in the mobility industry.
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Die Cut
- Mechanical Design Engineering
- Value Engineering
Mechanical Design Engineeering
Top-tier industrial firms worldwide leverage Jabil mechanical design engineering expertise and experience for diverse product and system needs.
Jabil value engineering combines optimized product design, performance, reliability, quality, manufacturing, and life-cycle cost management strategies.