Tianjin (Die Cut)
JGP Tianjin Die Cut is a high-Technology Service Provider District for automotive, computing and storage, Handheld mobility, networking and telecommunications industries and one of the most reliable partner largest and well-known mobile phone brands worldwide.
Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we provide:
- Advanced innovative product design excellence.
- Breakthrough material technologies in plastics，adhesives and metals-all delivered by the best engineering minds in the business.
- Dedication to quality, scale, speed and time-to-your-profitability.
- Customized development according to market expectation
- Speed to time manufacturing delivery.
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Consumer Electonics
- Consumer Lifestyle
- Smat Home and Appliances
- Class 10K Clean Room (ISO7) 10
- Die Cut
- Low Volume/High Mix Manufacturing
- Materials Technology
- Mechanical Tool Design
- Press Fit
- Rapid Prototyping/NPI Pre-Production
- ISO 9001
- 23,059 sq. ft.
Mechanical Design Engineering
Top-tier industrial firms worldwide leverage Jabil mechanical design engineering expertise and experience for diverse product and system needs.
Jabil value engineering combines optimized product design, performance, reliability, quality, manufacturing, and life-cycle cost management strategies.