The Penang (Plastics) facility specializes in mechanical, decorative, and assembly production. The site offers a wide array of materials technology services to customers in the mobility market. Our diverse capabilities help customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably.
- Final Assembly
- Full Mechanical assembly
- Injection Molding
- In-Mold Decoration
- Insert Molding
- PCB Assembly
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD coating)
- Plastic Decoration
- Test and Pack
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- The highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- ISO 9001
- ESD S20.20: 2014
- ISO 14001
Jabil’s automation capabilities help lower capital investments and manufacturing operating costs.
Jabil designs sustainable packaging solutions that are responsibly sourced, effective, safe, and recyclable.
Design, Decoration, and In-Mold Labeling (IML)
Jabil helps you differentiate your products from the competition with comprehensive expertise in design, decoration, and molding.