The Penang (Plastics) facility specializes in mechanical, decorative, and assembly production. The site offers a wide array of materials technology services to customers in the mobility market. Our diverse capabilities help customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably.
- Final Assembly
- Full Mechanical assembly
- Injection Molding
- In-Mold Decoration
- Insert Molding
- PCB Assembly
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD coating)
- Plastic Decoration
- Test and Pack
Leveraging the power of 200,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- The highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- ISO 9001
- ESD S20.20: 2014
- ISO 14001
Jabil’s automation capabilities help lower capital investments and manufacturing operating costs.
Jabil designs sustainable packaging solutions that are responsibly sourced, effective, safe, and recyclable.
Design, Decoration, and In-Mold Labeling (IML)
Jabil helps you differentiate your products from the competition with comprehensive expertise in design, decoration, and molding.