The Penang (Tooling) facility specializes in materials technology services for customers in the mobility market manufacturing two-way communications devices. Our diverse capabilities help our customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably:
- Computer Assisted Design (CAD)
- Computer Assisted Manufacturing (CAM)
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Die-Sink EDM
- Wire-Cut EDM
Leveraging the power of 200,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Accelerated Product Introduction
- Custom Mold Development
- Injection Mold Tooling
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
Precision Injection Mold Tooling
Jabil combines design for manufacturability expertise, from concept to high-volume manufacturing, that has served global customers for over 30 years.
Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
Jabil multi-axis, multi-tasking CNC machine tools, applied with the latest computer-assisted design and manufacturing technologies, enable high-quality serialized processing of diverse plastics and metals.