The Penang (Tooling) facility specializes in materials technology services for customers in the mobility market manufacturing two-way communications devices. Our diverse capabilities help our customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably:
- Computer Assisted Design (CAD)
- Computer Assisted Manufacturing (CAM)
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Die-Sink EDM
- Wire-Cut EDM
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Accelerated Product Introduction
- Injection Mold Tooling
- Custom Mold Development
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
Precision Injection Mold Tooling
Jabil combines design for manufacturability expertise, from concept to high-volume manufacturing, that has served global customers for over 30 years.
Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
Jabil multi-axis, multi-tasking CNC machine tools, applied with the latest computer-assisted design and manufacturing technologies, enable high-quality serialized processing of diverse plastics and metals.