Jabil B.V. is strategically located in the #1 European ranked logistics hotspot with access to over 730 million consumers within its 900 mile European Delta.
With strong international transportation connections by air and sea Jabil B.V. offers customers a favorable business environment with simplified customs procedures, VAT Deferment, zero import on VAT and expertise in supply chain and logistics.
Jabil Venray offers customers a diverse suite of services to help leading global brands and new disruptive players engineer, build and ramp some of the most innovative and complex products in the world. Customer benefits include:
- Flexible workforce for both IL and DL based on customer volumes
- Low m2 rates, flexible rental per section and expansion possibilities
- Compliant partner – TAPA-A security, 24/7/365 security
- Favorable business environment – fiscal representative, VAT deferment and tax incentives
- Experience and flexibility in adapting into new industries
- An average of 35,000 printers shipped per month
- Storage for 34,000 pallets
- 37 docks
Creating the Future, Together
To ensure our customers can respond intelligently to megatrends like mass customization, connectivity in the home and buildings, and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Jabil continually invests in new technologies and manufacturing processes, delivering the rapid prototype, product development and ramp to scale necessary to be true innovators – today and into the future.
- Distribution & Logistics
- Intelligent Supply Chain
- BTO / CTO Capability Order Fulfillment
- Rapid Prototyping
- Direct Fulfillment
- Planning & Procurement
- Supply Chain Management
- Failure LOG & Analysis
- Repair, Recycle, Refubrish & Upgrade
- Inventory & Logistics Management
- 570,487 sq. ft.